Community Issues Protocal
Are you a resident of Ocean Park? Do you have an issue, initiative or community concern you would like to take action on?
If you do, we encourage you to email the Ocean Park Community Association for support of your initiative. Please provide the following information so we can help you move forward:
- Provide an outline of the issue or initiative you are seeking to take action on
(please provide evidence of the issue and how it is affecting the Ocean Park community)
- Identify your committee members
- Indicate whether there is a consensus on the issue in the Ocean Park community
(whether you have already canvassed the area affected, created a petition or have some other form of community support to show for)
- Your action plan and how you plan to take action on the issue or initiative
- What areas of support you are in need of
Once the Ocean Park Community Association has received this information we will present it to the board members at our monthly meeting. If the board votes in favour of supporting the issue or initiative at hand they will provide the following support:
- Use of the Ocean Park Hall as a meeting place
- Communication to the Ocean Park public via our Facebook page and our email membership list
- Provide contacts, historical and any other relevant information in consultation with your committee
Thank you for reaching out, we hope to be of assistance to you and your committee and will be in touch shortly after our next board meeting.