Ocean Park Hall
Thanks for considering our Ocean Park Hall for a function – there are some constraints we must share with you, as our residential neighbourhood has grown up around us since our founding in 1925.
- You will need to know we cannot have any Teen (High school Grad or related parties) at this site.
- All social events must be concluded by 12:00 am (midnight) and a $25.00 cost is required for the North Star Patrol attend.
- We have an excellent sound system, a microphone and a 5 deck CD player …all can be rented for $50.00 for each event.
- Should the event need advertising or Ocean Park community notice for the event there is a back lit board available on the north side of the Hall for a fee of $30.00 per event.
- Our most acceptable & popular events that we have (see again our 1925 issue and resident issues) are Wedding receptions, family reunions, small social events, and other such gatherings.
- Serving Food??? Be sure to review the FOODSAFE BC Website.
- Alcoholic Beverages? Most important: To serve alcoholic beverages you must have a person present who has SERVING IT RIGHT. A SPECIAL OCCASION Licence is required & verified with our Hall Manager.
- Live Bands? …yes but…you must notify our Hall Manager as to what constraints are necessary for noise levels etc. for our close in neighbours.
- We require a Damage and Key deposit of $400.00 (refunded by mail after your event). $100.00 of this amount is payable as a booking fee when the signed contract is forwarded to the Hall Manager.
- When looking for a hall rental date, please note we only list when the hall is available, which is mostly Fridays after 6:30 pm and most Saturdays and Sundays
View photos of the hall here.
|1577 128 St
Surrey, BC V4A 3T7, Canada
View Larger Map