- Community Events: Provide input into our existing community events, promote the event and help on the day, from manning selfie stations or bouncy castles, to set-up and take-down. If you like event planning, marketing, are social and creative – this work is for you!
- Nature/Beautification Projects: Help keep Ocean Park beautiful, and take care of our environment! Help out at our native species work parties at Fun Fun Park and Kwomais Park, dig in at the Ocean Park Community Orchard, or do some litter pick- up around Ocean Park and more! If you like to be outside – this work is for you!
- Community Engagement: Brainstorm fun ways to engage with the community with the support of the OPCA! From random acts of kindness, to handing out popsicles at the park on a hot day, or interviewing original Ocean Parkers and telling their stories on the Ocean Parker Blog! If you like to engage with people, like writing/interviewing are friendly and outgoing – this work is for you!
- Business: Help promote the Ocean Park Village by running the Ocean Parker Instagram account and profiling the unique storefronts, businesses, community events and activities Ocean Park Village offers. If you are sociable, outgoing, like marketing and/or photography, and are interested in business – this work is for you!
* All members of the Youth Team must be Community Connect members, if you answered no to this question, please sign up here before submitting the form.
Volunteer areas detailed: